How to find us
Radolfzell is easily reached by public transport and car.
- There are direct connections between Radolfzell and Basel, Karlsruhe and Friedrichshafen (IRE or RE).
- From Stuttgart, Ulm, Zurich and Düsseldorf (ICE, IC, IRE or RE) one or two connections are necessary.
- The city bus takes you comfortably to our districts. Or you can use our regional train connections, the “Seehas” and the “Seehäsle.”
- From Stuttgart via the A81 and B33 motorways. Coming from Ulm or via Ravensburg Bundesstraße B31 and B34 .
- From Nuremberg and Munich via the A96 motorway Memmingen, Kempten, Lindau, then continue on the B31 and B34 federal roads.
- From Frauenfeld take the A7 to Kreuzlingen - Konstanz, then continue on the B33.
- From the direction of Stein am Rhein via the L192 main road.
- From Schaffhausen take the E41/E54 to Thayngen, then continue on the B34, then take the A81 towards Stuttgart and continue on the B33 to the Radolfzell exit.
You can easily reach the western part of Lake Constance from the following airports:
- Stuttgart (STR): approx. 90 minutes by car
- Friedrichshafen (FDS): 60 minutes by car
- Zurich (ZHR): 45 minutes by car