Parking in Radolfzell
There is good parking along the “Altstadtring” (old city ring) with limited park times for short errands in the city. For longer visits, we recommend our parking garages or outdoor parking
Public Parking Fees (hour / day)
0.50 euro / 30 minutes, 1 euro / hour, max. 8 euro / day
Exception: Beach 5 euro / day
Year round Monday – Saturday 8 am – 6 pm. Exceptions: the Herzen parking lots, the Markelfingen railway parking lot, and Mettnau peninsula year round Monday – Sunday 8 am – 6 pm. Free parking at the beach and the Markelfingen railway parking lot only from October 1 – April 30.
Maximum Parking Times
- Free short-term parking: 15 minutes max: Train station, post office.
- Maximum parking time 1 hour: Old town – Teggingerstraße, Fürstenbergstraße, Gartenstraße, Markthallenstraße.
- Maximum parking time 4 hours: Parkplätze Weltkloster, Messeplatz and city center parking areas.
- Maximum parking time 24 hours: The Aquaturm and on Mettnau, including the beach parking lot.
- Unlimited Parking: Parkplätze Friedrich-Werber-Straße, Güterbahnhof, Kapuzinerweg,
Messeplatz, Untertor parking garage, Herzen parking lots.
There are four privately operated parking garages and parking
spaces in the downtown area (prices and opening times as posted):
Parking lot seemaxx Outlet Center, parking garage Mühlbachcenter,
parking garage Höllturm, parking garage Gerberplatz.
Those holding an official disabled parking permit or an exemption
for parking facilities can park free in public parking lots. There
are numerous handicapped-accessible parking spaces throughout
the city marked for disabled drivers.